Inspired to learn, motivated to achieve
Mission: Ensuring every child achieves
Vision: To create a school that unlocks the potential of every child
At Great Dunham Primary School we are committed to:
- Putting children at the heart of everything we do
- Creating memorable moments for all our children
- Having a culture where a growth mindset is valued and developed
- Providing exciting and new opportunities through a broad, fun and creative curriculum
- Enabling every individual to achieve now and in the future
- Setting high expectations and giving each learner confidence that they can succeed
- Creating a happy, safe, secure environment where everyone feels included, listened to and valued.
- Embracing the wider community and encouraging respect for our diverse society
- Celebrating the achievements of all our children
- Presenting our school to the highest standard at all times.
We welcome feedback from parents and your views about the school are important to us.
Parent questionnaire responses 2018.
If you are a registered parent or carer of a pupil at our school, you can tell us your views by completing Ofsted’s online survey, Parent View.
Code of Conduct pupils
Social Media policy for pupils and parents